Consular assistance is provided to Sri Lankan Citizens to be deported by the UAE Immigration and Naturalization Department. UAE Immigration and Naturalization Officials are kindly requested to contact the Consular Division for necessary instructions.
- Deportees who need to be issued travel documents require the following:
- Passport application (Form “K”)
- Photo signature card (IM 35B) with two colour photos
- Declaration forms (Form D – 1 & D-2)
- Removal order from the Immigration Judge
- Travel particulars of the deportee
- Please refer to Consular Fees section for relevant fee for the service.
- Fee shall be paid by cash and please note that cheques will not be accepted.
- All other information should be furnished as required in the application form.
Important: Please note that: